AES 2021: Call for Papers (Publication Opportunity with LBIBf)
CALL FOR PAPERS
Warm Greetings from AES2021!
The due date for abstract submission has been extended to 30 APRIL 2021. Don't wait, submit your abstract now!
The Economic and Financial Policy Institute (ECoFI) - UUM, in collaboration with INTAN (Institut Tadbiran Awam Negara) and Labuan Bulletin of International Business and Finance (LBIBF) are pleased to announce The 7th Annual ECoFI Virtual Symposium (AES2021) on 28 July 2021 (Wednesday).
Symposium Theme: Covid 19 Health Crisis: Strengthening Governance and Integrity for Swift Economic Recovery
AES2021 invites full-paper submissions related to economics, finance, and banking topics which revolve around the symposium theme. Papers related to the theme and the following themes are welcome for submissions.
Topics of Interest:
· Integrity and public governance
· Industrial and international economics
· Public and monetary economics
· Development economics
· Digital economy and fintech
· Agricultural economics and food security
· Environmental and natural resources economics
· Corporate finance and corporate governance
· International finance
· Real estate, property development and financing
· Risk management and insurance
· Any other related topics on economics, finance, banking, and risk
All submissions should be prepared using the AES2021 template as described on https://www.aesuum.com/callforpapers
Proceedings and Journal Publication
All conference papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN. Selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version for SCOPUS-indexed journal publication with additional fees.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 30 April 2021
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 10 May 2021
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 31 May 2021
- Notification of Full Paper Acceptance: 15 June 2021
- Symposium Registration Opens: 29 June 2021
- Camera Ready: 1 July 2021
- Day of Virtual AES2021: 28 July 2021
Student Presenter (Proof required): RM75
For more details about the symposium, please visit our website at https://www.aesuum.com/
Any inquiry related to theme, submissions, payment, registration and others, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at AES2021.
Have a good day!