Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Include a cover letter with your manuscript submission. Briefly describe the research's significance and originality and highlight unique aspects. Suggest three (3) reviewers in the letter to speed up the review process. The suggested reviewers should consist of experts in the field and have no conflicts of interest with the author or the study. These suggestions will be considered during the review process, but final reviewer selection will be at the editorial board's discretion.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- To ensure that your submission is considered for publication, please carefully review and follow the submission guidelines provided by the journal.
It is the author's responsibility to ensure that their submitted work does not infringe any existing copyright. Authors should obtain permission to reproduce or adapt copyrighted material and provide evidence of approval upon submitting the final version of a manuscript. Authors should provide the Journal with the relevant document for permission to publish those copyrighted materials.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.