About the Journal
BORNEO EPIDEMIOLOGY JOURNAL (BEJ)
There is an increasing demand for an exclusive journal to publish epidemiological studies rather than diluting the excellent write-ups in clinical journals. This journal is a fully open journal for the rapidly growing epidemiological studies. Authors will be given a new canvas for their work while maintaining standards and quality by being managed by respectable editors and reviewers who are matter experts in their field.
AIMS AND SCOPE
- BEJ is devoted to the contribution covering applied, methodological and theoretical issues. This would include studies that use multidisciplinary or integrative methods. The journal aims to improve epidemiological knowledge and ultimately health worldwide.
- Contributors include other disciplines that integrate epidemiology in their research including biostatistics, communicable diseases, non-communicable diseases, tropical diseases, environmental epidemiology, occupational health, rural health, health promotion, clinical epidemiology, public health policy and management.
- BEJ only accept contributions in the English language.
- Original Articles, Review Articles, Opinions, Perspectives, Mini Reviews and Case Reports are acceptable for submissions
- BEJ is published twice a year.